Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It isn't love

I did not realize how much this would suck.

I have been sitting in the same chair for 5 hours. I've been surfing Facebook, pinterest, 9gag, and watching stupid TV. And the only thing that I can think about is how much I miss her.

And it's kind of ridiculous. It's been less than a week. But I have all summer to sit and think about missing summer. It kind of gives you cabin fever. She's living her dream, and I'm so happy for her. But I really want to be with her.

There is a lyric that I always think I understand, and then I rediscover it.

'If it doesn't break your heart, it isn't love.'

Well, for the first time ever, I understand that from the perspective of someone in love. Deeply, madly, in love.

This is a crazy, short little post. But I had to say something about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment