Friday, July 29, 2011

Too Perfect Paranoia

Something is so wrong. I don't know what. But it is. And it's all my fault.

This is a short post, because I don't have much time to expand.

Do you ever feel like you forgot to lock the doors? Or something along those lines? The awful, pit of your stomach feeling? Yeah. It's like that. I feel like somehow I screwed up or pissed someone off, to a terrible degree, and I haven't the slightest clue who or what. There are so many different people in my life, and I know that I have messed up.

I think a lot of this comes from the fact that things are going too perfect, and I'm not used to it. At all. Maybe I haven't messed up. But I know I have. I just know. I can't explain it, but I know without a doubt that it's true. I feel like I have so much depending on me, and I'm never supposed to mess up. If I do mess up, I can never show it. Ever. It runs in the family. I own my mistake to the people I wronged, but keep it hidden to maintain face. It's awful, but the way I work. But this is far different. I don't know. It's just odd.

So this is a shout out. If I wronged you, hurt you, messed up, stepped on your toes, or have done anything to upset you in any way at all, let me know. Please. I don't care how big or small. If I have wronged you, I need to know. And I know that I have wronged someone out there. I pray that they will read this, and let me know. Because I simply cannot handle the fact that I have hurt you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment